Wednesday 6 July 2011

Festival Season

So its Summer and of course that means its time for Glasto, Bestival, Secret Garden Party, Big Chill etc! This year I lose my festival virginity at Big Chill and that means I obviously need a fashionable wardrobe! I decided to hit the summer sales at my favourite high street stores to see if I could find any bargain pieces!

My checklist was:
Headbands - Primark and Ark
Dungarees - Vintage
Straw Hat - Second hand
Cute Tshirts - Urban Outfitters and New Look
Graphic Wellies (Still Searching for the Perfect Pair)
Espadrilles - Primark
Jewellery - Vintage,Primark and asos
Waterproof Poncho (Still looking for one)
Leggings/Socks (Still hunting down a pair of eccentric leggings)

Manchester has never dissappointed me and if I do say so myself, I really do have a few banging pieces ready and waiting for August! 
Here are a few things I am lusting after for festival season:



Urban Outfitters £10
Topshop £38

River Island £39.99                                                       Asos £12



                
















xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Hey! And welcome! Found you on ifb and I'm now following you! Feel free to do the same! x

    http://lipstickstarsandkillerheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! need to start doing it properly now!

    following your blog which is great by the way! hope to be at a similar standard soon :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I've been looking for a peacock feather accessory for a while now and you posted it! Makes me want to have one badly lol

    Followed you by the way dear, please do the same. :)

    xx
    Renee
    http://www.sugarstoned.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want one too! love peacock feathers, so pretty!

    thank you lovely, am following you in return!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete