Thursday 14 July 2011

One Week On

So I have been at this for just one week and am still finding my feet in the fashion blogging world! So happy with my first followers, thank you so much for the support!

I thought I should start showing more of my own personality, loves and interests. Tomorrow is the day Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 is released in the UK and I think I should at least do one post about the London premiere last week. I know it isn't one of the coolest films to admit you love but over the years I have grown very fond of the magical world, although not in the obsessive way that will cause me to camp out in London a few days before the premiere! Below you will find a few images I have selcted showing my favourite outfits worn on the red carpet for this special film...


The lady behind the Magic, J K Rowling
Emma Watson, aka Hermione Granger. Wouldn't be a Harry Potter premiere without the Actress/ Burberry Model/ student looking amazing!
Helena Bonham Carter, aka the evil Bellatrix Lestrange. Not exactly fashion forward, but I just love her eccentric style!
Evanna Lynch, aka Luna Lovegood, looking unrecognisable from her weird and wonderful character!
Clemence Poesy, aka Fleur Delacour. One word: stunning!

Bonnie Wright, aka Ginny Weasley, looking pretty on pink!



Now for the guests...


Made in Chelsea star Ollie Lock and Chloe Green rocking the Union Jack

Model Jacqui Ainsley hiding the baby bump perfectly in a maxi dress
British born Anna Wintour loves Harry Potter too!
Popstar Mollie King looking very feminine
Melanie Slade looking lovely as per usual
Don't know about you but I am very excited to see the final film soon!

xoxo

2 comments: