Wednesday 28 September 2011

AWOL

I have completely neglected this blog since July when I first started it! Life went pretty crazy with work and moving house and life etc...
However I am now completely settled back into a routine with a new flat, job and starting my second year of University! Now that Freshers week is over again and I managed to survive it without getting the dreaded flu, I will concentrate again on my blog... well I hope to anyway!

Its my favourite time of year for fashion as I love chunky fabrics, layering and all things warm and cosy during the cold and miserable British winter. As most students do, I have hit the highstreet hard this week after my loan appeared in my bank account...

                                                                                             Who wants to eat anyway!!

At the moment I am loving Topshop

FrankieAlice xoxo
Topshop
Topshop, £36 (couldn't resist these!)
                                                                    
Topshop, £36



No comments:

Post a Comment